SANTA FE –The New Mexico Human Services Department (HSD) announces the Income Support Division (ISD) and Child Support Enforcement Division (CSED) field offices will be expanding their curbside and lobby hours effective July 6, 2021, to better serve New Mexicans who are unable to access HSD services utilizing HSD’s YESNM portal (www.yes.state.nm.us) or the Consolidated Customer Service Center (CCSC) at 1-800-283-4465.
All ISD and CSED field offices will begin a phased reopening of lobby hours July 6, 2021:
• Tuesday, July 6, 2021, ONLY – ISD and CSED field office lobbies will be open from 10 a.m.to 2 p.m.
• Wednesday, July 7 through Friday, Aug.6, 2021 – ISD and CSED field office lobbies will be open from 8 a.m. to noon Monday through Friday.
• Beginning Monday, Aug. 9, 2021, all ISD and CSED field offices will resume their pre-pandemic lobby hours. They will be open from 8 a.m.to 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday with the exception of ISD offices that have a call center (see below).
• ISD field offices with call center staff will be open from 8:00am to 11:00am Monday through Friday during the months of July through September.
o Belen ISD
o Los Lunas ISD
o S. Dona Ana County ISD
o Sandoval County ISD
o Santa Fe County ISD
o Sierra County
o South East Bernalillo County
o Taos County ISD
HSD requests that all customers visiting a HSD office wear a mask.
Thank you for your cooperation.
“During the COVID-19 pandemic, HSD has provided new methods of serving its customers through improved technologies such as the Consolidated Customer Service Center self-service options, chat functions, email, and text messaging, and through a new system that allows child support payments to be made online or by phone. We hope that many HSD customers will continue to use these new services, and will encourage them to do so,” said Angela Medrano, HSD Deputy Secretary. “However, we also recognize that some people prefer face-to-face interaction with HSD, and our field offices are there to serve that function.”
ISD customers may utilize the ISD online portal at www.yes.state.nm.us to apply for benefits, submit documents for eligibility, check the status of their case, and obtain other important benefit information. The online portal includes self-help videos for online or cell phone usage. If a customer does not have access to a computer, they may contact the HSD CCSC at 1-800-283-4465.
In addition, ISD customers can mail documents to:
Income Support Division
PO BOX 830
Bernalillo NM 87004
Drop boxes are located outside of each field office and will be checked daily.
CSED customers can access the customer portal at https://elink.hsd.state.nm.us/eLink/default.aspx for self-service functions, new applications, updating information and checking payments status. In addition, the CCSC offers self-service functions for child support customers by calling 1-800-283-4465.
The CSED offices will still be set up to encourage drop-off services, in addition to serving customers with appointments as much as possible. Child support payments can now be made online, by phone, by mail, or dropped off.
• Online Payments – https://www.e-billexpress.com/ebpp/nmhdcsed/login/index
• Payments by phone – 1-800-283-4465
• Payments by mail – State Disbursement Unit, Child Support Enforcement division, PO Box 25109, Albuquerque, NM 87125
• Drop-off – 14 Child Support offices statewide
The Human Services Department provides services and benefits to 1,100,445 million New Mexicans through several programs including: the Medicaid Program, Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) Program, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), Child Support Program, and several Behavioral Health Services.